Just a note,

obviously my sentences are lacking in structure and have no grammar and trail off or never finish or pop up in the middle of things BUT this is just a working space for me, not something highly polished :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Collages and arrangements




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand License.


I was arranging all of the penfifteen pictures on the wall and wondering what to do with them. The interesting element (for me) is who has drawn them. I arranged them on photoshop just to see if any trends were emerging apart from the obvious fact that boys draw more elaborate and grotesque penises than females do. aaand well thats all i found :) oh and art kids are awesome penis drawers aswell, especially emma catastrophic and her multi tool penis which you can see if you go to the penis blog.
I think i will leave this project to a later date when i have more drawings because there simply aren't enough at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment