Just a note,

obviously my sentences are lacking in structure and have no grammar and trail off or never finish or pop up in the middle of things BUT this is just a working space for me, not something highly polished :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Video work

billy apple your website is stupid. and i can't see anything on it apart from a link to email you. I was trying to find the work i had seen in which billifred applehead displays used tissues from nose bleeds he has collected and other items of abjection but to no avail. I remember watching a video about it last year, maybe this year????


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand License.
First edit of lips. Why the fuck did i not upload this two weeks ago! because you didn't know how and had to sit through tutorials by an american australian man oooh goody my two favourite accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment